The right to participate in the “ Corinth Canal SUP Crossing" will have all men, women or children that:
- Have completed and submitted the Participation Form
- Have sent recent medical certificate to confirm the ability to practice Stand Up Paddle
- Have deposited the participation fee no later than three (3) days after submission of the Participation Form
- Have accepted by signing the Declaration form at the Registration Desk the Event Day
Participants of the contest must:
- Be healthy and certify this with recent Medical Certification
- Not being injured, not to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol or any prohibited substances.
- Accept by signing the declaration form, on the event date, accepting the following:
SUP and also SUP Event's participation, can become a dangerous activity and can conduce to an accident with serious injury. The organizing company and also everybody who works or voluntarily help the event, bear no responsibility for whatever may occur before, during and after the event, such as any accident, injury of the participant or damage/loss of his/her equipment. Declare also that will not launch lawsuit to the organizers asking for any kind of compensation.
- Reed and follow the Event's Terms and the event's Schedule. Be on time at the Registration desk and follow the organizers instruction during the event.
- Follow the low regarding SUP and Water sports (Γ.Κ.Λ. #20) as it is amended today.
- Follow the instructions of the Organizing Committee in case of abandonment (getting transferred to the finish point by boat provided by the Organizing Committee)
- Accept that they will be photographed and videoed which can be published at the media.
- Wear the official race Lycra, provided by the organizing committee and have their participation number indicated on it.
- In case of abandonment, participant must be following the organizer's instruction.
- Board a boat provided by the Organizing Committee and get transferred to the finish point in case they exceed the maximum time limit of two (2) hours to reach the finish line
- The underage participants (under 18 years old) must be accomplished by their parent, who will sign the declaration form
In case of any changes, we will keep you updated with constant announcements at the event’s website and social networks.